The tinge of silver and gold flags on.
The whistle is blown..
The race starts..
My mind starts to think again..
Will i be there in 10 years time satisfied?
Or would i be dreading?
Am i chasing a dream, or running after something that is not for me?
Am i doing this because of the terms?
Sometimes in life we really wish to be able to go back in time and change our future once again.
A mistake, a blunder.. All these matters.
Sometimes, we as human are hypocritical too. We feel happy and overjoyed when we get something that we really want, and yet we get upset and frustrated even though little mud had ruin our spotless white shoe.
Same as for religion.
We go to church learning the values, and the virtue of love most importantly, yet because of our human nature, we can just simply forget what we have learnt the moment mass is over. Its like having a religion and not living up to practise what it has taught us.
I really want to follow Christ's examples.
To love others as He has love me.
To forgive others as He forgave those who hurt him.
To bless others when they are in need of help.
Or to just simply be there to lend a helping hand for even the most simplest task like holding the door for people we meet daily.
As today readings says: "For we are his handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for the good works
that God has prepared in advance, that we should live in them."
Let us leave everything up to him.
I may not be as talented.
I may not be as amazing as I want to be.
I may not be as financially capable.
But I have learnt that only God knows, and He is the artist who has created me.
I am only the piece of art made to do his will.
He is the sole maker who is in control of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment